Subject: RE: Reply from Ken
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:51:35 -0700 (PDT)

Ken and Tori:

Thank you for your reply Ken.  The other days that could be made to work
are November 2 or October 12.  Do either of those days work logistically
for you.  I appreciate very much your willingness to help. I look
forward to hearing back. R.
-----Original Message-----
From: Wells, Tori L. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: September 21, 2001 5:58 PM
To: Roger Martin
Subject: Reply from Ken

Any responses to this e-mail should be sent to [email-masked]

Mr. Martin:

In reply to your request for Dr. Lay to speak, he has asked that I reply
to you with the following message.

"Advise that the date just doesn't work because of our Manager's
Conference but on a different date either I or one of my officers could
probably participate".

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tori L. Wells
Executive Assistant
Office of Ken Lay
Chairman & CEO
ENRON

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.
**********************************************************************