Subject: Global Energy Recruiter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:29:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Greg & Ken,

I manage Global Energy Recruiters which is a leading energy industry
recruiter focused on technical, engineering, financial, management and
systems professionals in the worldwide energy industry. We have the largest
global data base of potential candidates and employers.

I have over 20 years of global energy, energy services, energy investment
banking and information technology experience having lived in London,
Houston, Calgary, Sydney and Los Angeles while working for Exxon, Chevron,
BP, Schlumberger, Daiwa Securities, Westpac Bank, Web Associates and
entrepreneurial energy start-ups. I earned a BS in petroleum engineering at
Tulsa, MS in petroleum engineering at Stanford, D.Engr in engineering
management at Stanford and MBA at Berkeley. I have traveled extensively in
83 countries and have excellent global relationships in the global energy
sector to originate and close recruiting transactions.

If your team has current (or future) needs in the technical, engineering,
management, financial or systems functional areas please let me know so I
can provide a proposal.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best Regards,

John M. Ellis
Chairman, CEO & President
Global Energy Recruiters
California, USA
Email: [email-masked]