Subject: RE: Special Radko Ornament
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:02:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Joannie,

The ornament is fantastic and very appropriate this year.  We will need to
get an exact head count for the Enron order.  The corporate secretary
usually gives me an exact directors list and then Ken is the one that
decides which of his executives are invited to the dinner and Rosie provides
me with a list.

Additionally, I would like 15 ornaments for my personal use that I would
like to get ordered ASAP.  Is your source giving you a discount and if so,
how much?  I have several sources for getting discounts on most items,
including Radko ornaments, that I use every year.  Let's compare prices.
Thank you.  Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: Williamson, Joannie [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 10:24 AM
To: Linda Lay
Cc: jessica
Subject: FW: Special Radko Ornament

Mrs. Lay,

Would you be intereted in giving these ornaments as gifts.  If so, let
me know the quantity and I will place the order for you.

Thanks,
Joannie
713-853-1769

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadasky, Marge
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 9:02 AM
To: Fleming, Rosalee; Taylor, Liz M.; Daw, Nicki; Williamson, Joannie;
Schoppe, Tammie; Hillis, Kimberly; Chapman, Kay; Phillips, Cathy; Burns,
Jennifer; Ford, Sue; Schiller, Marsha; Marshall, Lucy; Blackwood,
Connie; Spiller, Tina; Valdez, Christina; Costello, Lisa; Stark, Cindy;
Armstrong, Julie; Venable, Rachael; Hooks, Barbara; Westbrook, Sharron;
Tijerina, Shirley; Harris, Stephanie J; Elbertson, Janette; Heathman,
Karen K.; Hennessy, Rita; Dorsey, Joyce; Fallon, Susan; Llamas-Granado,
Anita; Rushing, Rebekah; McMahon, Kathy; Clyatt, Julie; Walt, John
Subject: Special Radko Ornament

I had a vendor send this to me.  It is a special Radko ornament he
designed in remembrance of the recent disasters in NY and Washington.
The proceeds from the sell of this are going to the relief efforts.  I
thought it might be of interest to you as a possible holiday gift.  The
cost is around $30.  The problem is, we would need to reserve some by
this Friday.  I'm happy to coordinate one consolidated order if this is
of interest.  Please get back to me ASAP and let me know.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Murphy [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 11:25 AM
To: Nadasky, Marge
Subject: RE: Radko Ornaments

Sorry, I thought I attached this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadasky, Marge [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 10:53 AM
To: Diane Murphy
Subject: RE: Radko Ornaments

Do you have a picture of it you can forward over to me to look at?

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Murphy [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 10:48 AM
To: Nadasky, Marge
Subject: Radko Ornaments

Holiday 2001
   <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Christopher Radko "Brave Heart" ornament.  They are donating the
proceeds of
this ornament to the Relief Fund of the American Red Cross in NY.  Are
you
interested in ordering these for holiday this year.  We can imprint your
logo and a message on the hang tag as we did last year.

Please let me know, they are in production on these to make the holiday
delivery schedule.  They need orders asap.

I hope things are going ok for you.  It has been such a horrible week
for us
all.  It is very hard to push forward and past this.

Regards,

Diane Murphy
Account Manager
Ashford Corporate Gifts
(713)369-2372
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence
a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not
be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************