From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:56:23 -0800 (PST)

Mr Lay,

I just wanted to thank you for cutting your financial support for Enron
Europe.

I am pleased to say that, as from today, I am no longer employed. I will be
explaining this to my three children tonight. I hope they will understand
why Santa won't be coming to my house this year. Still that may be easier to
explain than why we do not have a house anymore.

Please pass on my deepest thanks to the other senior managers that have
brought this company (not Corp) to it's knees.

May I also soy that I am very impressed by the level of management
throughout the last few weeks. A world class team indeed.

If you see fit, I will be happy to accept a personal cheque for the ?20,000
Enron owes me.

Yours sincerely,

A faithful employee.

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp