Subject: **PRESS RELEASE**Anti-Hepatitis C Ribozyme Safety and Pharmacokinetics Trial Successfully Completed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 02:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Jo Brown/AM/LLY on 09/13/2000
09:48 AM ---------------------------

COLLEEN M PARKER
09/12/2000 10:02 AM

To:   Nancy Addington/AM/LLY@Lilly, Patricia A Andrews/AM/LLY@Lilly, Kindra
      L Antey/AM/LLY@Lilly, Rhea K Apple/AM/LLY@Lilly, Victoria L
      Arthur/AM/LLY@Lilly, Margaret R Ban/AM/LLY@Lilly, Sadie A
      Barnett/AM/LLY@Lilly, Lisa E Bayne/AM/LLY@Lilly, Shirley D
      Bell/AM/LLY@Lilly, Rebecca S Brawner/AM/LLY@Lilly, Mary Jo
      Brown/AM/LLY@Lilly, Cheryl S Bruggenschmidt/AM/LLY@Lilly, Angela C
      Byrne/AM/LLY@Lilly, Vickie E Cafaro/AM/LLY@Lilly, Bryce D
      Carmine/AP/LLY@Lilly, Jennifer L Clark NONLILLY/AM/LLY@Lilly,
      Jacqueline S Coy/AM/LLY@Lilly, Newton F Crenshaw/AM/LLY@Lilly,
      Mitchell E Daniels Jr/AM/LLY@Lilly, Blake E Devitt
      NONLILLY/AM/LLY@Lilly, Mary Dieter/AM/LLY@Lilly, W Roy
      Dunbar/AM/LLY@Lilly, Michael L Eagle/AM/LLY@Lilly, Jalana C
      Eash/AM/LLY@Lilly, Kathleen M Edwards/AM/LLY@Lilly, Mary J
      Everitt/AM/LLY@Lilly, Rafael D Fernandez/AM/LLY@Lilly, Carrie L
      Fisher/AM/LLY@Lilly, Stacey L Fout/AM/LLY@Lilly, Neal F
      Fowler/AM/LLY@Lilly, Brendan P Fox Dr/AM/LLY@Lilly, Terra L
      Fox/AM/LLY@Lilly, Charles E Golden/AM/LLY@Lilly, Pedro P
      Granadillo/AM/LLY@Lilly, Jill E Graves/AM/LLY@Lilly, Thomas W
      Grein/AM/LLY@Lilly, Robert W Grupp/AM/LLY@Lilly, Sharolyn A
      Hallinin/AM/LLY@Lilly, Arnold C Hanish/AM/LLY@Lilly, James A
      Harper/AM/LLY@Lilly, Daniel J Hasler/AM/LLY@Lilly, Jeffrey W
      Henderson/AM/LLY@Lilly, Deborah M Hohlt/AM/LLY@Lilly, Terri L Horvath
      NONLILLY/AM/LLY@Lilly, Andrew T Hotchkiss/EMA/LLY@Lilly, Ledora
      Jacks/AM/LLY@Lilly, Shirley M Johnson/AM/LLY@Lilly, Joseph B
      Kelley/AM/LLY@Lilly, Rebecca O Kendall/AM/LLY@Lilly, Gregory A
      Kueterman/AM/LLY@Lilly, Shelley K Lambert/AM/LLY@Lilly, John C
      Lechleiter/AM/LLY@Lilly, James B Lootens/AM/LLY@Lilly, David J
      Marbaugh/AM/LLY@Lilly, Patricia A Martin/AM/LLY@Lilly, Michael
      Marvel/AM/LLY@Lilly, Andrew Mascarenhas/AP/LLY@Lilly, Gerhard
      Mayr/EMA/LLY@Lilly, Curtis L McDaniel/AM/LLY@Lilly, Dale E
      Millington/AM/LLY@Lilly, Mary M Moyer/AM/LLY@Lilly, Cheryl Dawn
      Neal/AM/LLY@Lilly, Jeffrey G Newton/AM/LLY@Lilly, Patricia A
      Norton/AM/LLY@Lilly, Karen K Phebus/AM/LLY@Lilly, Richard D
      Pilnik/AM/LLY@Lilly, Theodore J Planje/AM/LLY@Lilly, Steven R
      Plump/AM/LLY@Lilly, Melissa D Pollard/AM/LLY@Lilly, Carol A
      Prickett/AM/LLY@Lilly, Karin Ricketts/AM/LLY@Lilly, William R
      Ringo/AM/LLY@Lilly, Tracy E Roberts/AM/LLY@Lilly, Mary E
      Robinson/AM/LLY@Lilly, Donald A Royston/AM/LLY@Lilly, Julie D
      Ruff/AM/LLY@Lilly, Gino Santini/AM/LLY@Lilly, Gail Sax/AM/LLY@Lilly,
      Andrea K Smith/AM/LLY@Lilly, Kathleen K Smith NONLILLY/AM/LLY@Lilly,
      Michael R Smith/AM/LLY@Lilly, Michael R Smith/AM/LLY@Lilly, Robert
      Lee Smith/AM/LLY@Lilly, Gretchen E Spaulding/AM/LLY@Lilly, Rosemary I
      Spearing/AM/LLY@Lilly, Jane J Springer/AM/LLY@Lilly, Elizabeth A
      Stoneking/AM/LLY@Lilly, Ronald F Stowe/AM/LLY@Lilly, Donna L
      Tackett/AM/LLY@Lilly, Sidney Taurel/AM/LLY@Lilly, Michael E
      Thyen/AM/LLY@Lilly, Brenda D Turk/AM/LLY@Lilly, Laura M
      Tyler/AM/LLY@Lilly, Albertus VanDenBergh/EMA/LLY@Lilly, Mildred L
      Vaught/AM/LLY@Lilly, Jeffrey L Wadman/AM/LLY@Lilly, Maryanne
      Wagner/AM/LLY@Lilly, August M Watanabe/AM/LLY@Lilly, Jennifer
      Yoder/AM/LLY@Lilly
cc:

Subject:  **PRESS RELEASE**Anti-Hepatitis C Ribozyme Safety and
      Pharmacokinetics Trial Successfully Completed

The attached joint press release was issued by Ribozyme late last night,
Sept. 11.

(See attached file: Ribozyme Joint Release.doc)

COLLEEN PARKER
Corporate Communications
276-3402

 - Ribozyme Joint Release.doc