Subject: Board of Directors Web-Site
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for taking the time to complete this interim assessment.

Step 1
Click once on this web site address   https://secure.board.lilly.com/

Step 2
Your computer will automatically open your internet connection and take you
to this screen.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic28617.pcx)

Step 3
Enter your full e-mail address in the blank provided and click once on
"Begin Survey".

Step 4
Answer each question as you are prompted and click the "Next Question"
button.

Step 5
After you have completed question 5 you can simply close your internet
application - there is no need to logout.

If you experience problems you can call me at 317-276-3298.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the assessment.

 - pic28617.pcx