Subject: Human Race media kick-off event
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Holocaust Museum Houston's Human Race event is scheduled for February 4, 
2001. Once again, Enron is the title sponsor of this fabulous event. We are 
planning a media kick-off event to take place at the Holocaust Museum on 
November 20, 2000 at 10 a.m. The purpose of this event is to attract media 
attention and officially open registration for the race. If your schedule 
allows, we would like for you to speak at the kick-off again, as you did last 
year.

Mayor Brown, HISD Superintendent Rod Paige and Ed Allday, event chair for the 
Human Race, will also speak at the kick-off. The museum would like for each 
speaker to spend approximately five minutes talking about the importance of 
diversity in their respective environments. For example, the mayor will talk 
about diversity in the city of Houston, Rod Paige will speak to diversity in 
schools, Ed will talk about how the event highlights diversity, and you would 
be asked to talk about how Enron approaches diversity in the work-place.

If you are able to do this, Community Relations will draft your speaking 
points. We will call Rosie to check on your availability.

Many thanks,

Missy Stevens