Subject: i2 NETWORK DEAL IS SIGNED !
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 04:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded by Rex Shelby/Enron Communications on 10/03/00 10:22 AM -----

	Rex Shelby
	09/29/00 03:56 PM
		 
		 To: EBS Mass Mailing@Enron Communications
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: i2 NETWORK DEAL IS SIGNED !

Hello --

We have i2's signature on the VBN network contract.  The contract is a 3-year 
VBN deal covering certain i2 locations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and India.  
The TCV of the deal is $14.8 million.

This is one of the first major external VBN deals for Enron and has been 
instrumental in shaping the VBN offering.  It also brings an anchor network 
client to our Tokyo and India sites.  The interactions with i2 on this 
agreement have also contributed to our understanding of which BOS features 
are most desired by customers.

The i2 deal is the result of a lot of hard work and persistence by a number 
of folks throughout EBS and other Enron groups.  Just about everyone in EBS' 
Technology Channels Group contributed to the i2/Enron relationship that 
culminated in the network deal.  Particular thanks to Mike Haney who led the 
team through multiple iterations of the deal structure.  Special thanks to 
David Berberian, Erin Wesling, and Brad Harris who spent lots of time on the 
contract and the network design work with i2.  Thanks also to LaRence 
Snowden, Tony Gilmore, and Beaven Fernandez of TDS, Steve McCarrel of Legal, 
Wayne Gardner of Tax, and Laura Leibman of Regulatory who helped throughout 
the course of the deal structuring and to  Everett Plante, Larry Ciscon, and 
Kenny Burroughs and their teams who provided input on BOS and network 
topics.  In addition, thanks to the Enron India team who supported the deal 
throughout the design and negotiation process.

i2 has remarked often on the professionalism and collaborative spirit of the 
Enron team throughout this process.  Enron is now i2's preferred network 
provider, and we are poised to provide the rest of i2's data network 
worldwide as soon as the design specifications are completed by i2.  Thanks 
again to the entire team on your success.  Best regards.

-- Rex