Subject: Worth Magazine interview details
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 07:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Worth Magazine is doing a stock profile on Enron.  Enron is listed in the 
Worth Portfolio - top stock picks selected by Worth's editors as the best 
representatives of the new economy.

The magazine states that the "editors chose the companies listed here on the 
basis of their sound business plans, high-quality plans, high-quality 
products, solid finances, efficient operations and capable managers.  The 
companies must operate in markets with the potential for explosive growth."  
The Worth Portfolio list includes:  Applied Materials, Broadcom, Cisco,CMGI, 
eBay, ENRON, Millennium Pharm, News Corp., Nokia, Oracle, Charles Schwab & 
Co., Sun Microsystems, Sycamore Networks and Worldcom. 

The reporter writing the profile, Jeff Schlegel, has already completed 
interviews with several executives and is scheduled to interview you by 
telephone at  10:30-10:45am on Monday, 10/9.  I will come to your office to 
place the call.  A quick photo shoot will immediately follow from 
10:46-11:00.  

Schlegel will ask the following questions:

What are your views on how Enron has evolved, both operationally and 
culturally, from a pipeline company to a new economy powerhouse?
What has your role and vision been in selecting top managers and senior 
executives?
Where do you see Enron in the next 5 years?