Subject: Re: Board dates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], nancy_brigham
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 04:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Heather,

The next i2 Board of Directors, Compensation Committee and Audit Committee
meetings (after the Oct 23rd meeting) are scheduled for Tues, January 16,
2001, at 8:00 a.m.  With the exception of the January 2001 meeting, no
others have been set.  After we receive our 2001 Earnings Release dates we
will schedule the Audit Committee and i2 Board of Directors meeting dates.

NOTE:  Effective immediately, Keith Larney (469-357-4497) and his
assistant, Shea Dugger (469-357-4195) of Legal will be taking over the i2
Board of Directors, Audit Committee and Compensation Committee meeting
responsibilities.

I will be collaborating with them on the October 23 meeting but if you have
any questions or concerns, please contact Keith or Shea.

Thanks!

Barbette Joy Watts
Executive Assistant to David Becker
One i2 Place, 3rd Floor
469-357-3460 (Direct)
469-357-6769 (Fax)
[email-masked]

                    Heather_Dalto
                    [email-masked]           To:     [email-masked]
                                         cc:
                    10/09/00             Subject:     Board dates
                    08:19 AM

Hi Barbette-

Can you send me the dates for any upcoming Board mtgs?  I'm going over
Tom's
calendar w/ a fine tooth comb & want to make sure that what we have is
correct.

Thanks!
Heather