Subject: from: Vivek Menezes, Manager, Mktg & Sales
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

October 11th 2000.

From : Vivek Menezes

To : Mr. Kenneth L. Lay ([email-masked])

Chairman & CEO, 

Enron Corp.

Dear Mr. Lay,

Further to my emails dated 22/2/2000 & 14/6/2000 introducing Tata Housing  as 
a premium real estate developer in India, and specifically, our commercial  
complex Technopolis KnowledgePark at Andheri (E), Mumbai. We have been given 
to  understand that Enron have acquired an additional space in Kamla Mills 
Compound.  We were surprised to note that Enron did not consider Technopolis 
KnowledgePark  inspite of it being a ready to move in building with all the 
facilities required  for a good Call Center.

A few of these facilities being -

?High speed (100 MBPS) data network with switched interconnection  between 
offices.
?Provision for ISDN lines.
?5000 line MTNL exchange on campus
?Power from Tata Electric Cos, which is 20% cheaper than the  Government 
supply.
?In addition, a good quality restaurant and 24 hours ATM  facility.
?Central Air-conditioning & Building Automation System.

All these facilities and more were explained to Mr. Edward de Valcourt,  
Project Director Communications, Enron Corp., when he visited Technopolis  
KnowledgePark on 16/6/2000. Inspite of that, we have once again not been  
considered. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we  
currently have approximately 1,00,000 sq.ft. of space available at 
Technopolis  KnowledgePark. We are also in the process of constructing the 
IInd Phase in the  same complex which is approximately 60,000 sq.ft. and can 
be made entirely  available to you, if required.

Further, we have another building of approximately 1,00,000 sq.ft. located  
strategically at Kanjurmarg. This too could be ideal for your requirement. 
We  would also like to inform you that Tata Housing has a large land bank and 
can  offer properties to Enron for Call Centres across the country. 

We request you to once again look into the same and revert to us at the  
earliest.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely,

TATA HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO. LTD.

Vivek Menezes

Manager ) Marketing & Sales

cc : Mr. Sanjay Bhatnagar ) CEO

??? : Mr. Wade Cline ) COO

??? : Mr. P. Sreekumar

??? : Mr. Hemant Luthra

??? : Mr. Edward de Valcourt)emailed  at([email-masked])

????? Enron India Pvt. Ltd.

56, Maker Chambers VI

Nariman Point

Mumbai ) 400 021.