Subject: MEC Advisory Board Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are still in discussions with MEC about a transaction, but it seems to be 
moving in the right direction.  They have asked to set up an advisory meeting 
in December to meet the senior team members.  Mr. Plotnick indicated that he 
expects to have his CTO in place by then.  I am trying to arrange our first 
meeting the week of December 5 or December 12.  Please send me a short list 
of times you have available for a two hour meeting.  

Once again, I would like to thank each of you for your help with this 
project.  

Regards,
Mark

Mark Lay
Enron Investment Partners
333 Clay St., suite 3800
Houston, TX 77002
p 713-853-7408
f 713-345-7670