Subject: Re: Directions to Video Taping
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are looking forward to having you at the video taping we are doing for the 
Management Conference.  We will be taping at Houston Studios on Thursday, 
October 19, from 4:00-6:00 p.m.  As mentioned in our earlier e-mail, we want 
the atmosphere to be comfortable, so we ask that you dress casually, or at 
least take off your suit coat, loosen your tie, roll up your sleeves and 
relax.  It would be best if you did not wear a white shirt, as it tends to 
wash out on video.    

Please try to get there as close to 4:00 p.m. as possible -- even a little 
before would be great.  We'll have someone ready to apply a little make-up 
and get you miked.

Directions:  The studio is located at 707 Walnut Street.  To get there from 
the Enron Building, take Clay to Main Street and make a left onto Main.  Turn 
right on Texas, and left on San Jacinto.  Turn right onto Wood Street which 
will dead-end and you will have to take a left onto Walnut.  The building 
will be on your left and the entrance is located in the middle of the 
building.  There is visitor parking in the front.

The phone number of the studio is 713/223-0951.

If things change on your schedule and you cannot make the video shoot, please 
let me know as quickly as possible.  It will make a difference in how we 
frame the shot, so it's important that we have advance notice.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday.

	Marge Nadasky@ECT
	10/16/00 11:13 AM
		 
		 To: Terrie James/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Mary 
Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Directions to Video Taping

Terrie, here is the memo I was planning to send out re: the taping on 
Thursday.  Feel free to make whatever changes you feel necessary.  I'd like 
to get it out this afternoon.

We are looking forward to having you at the video taping we are doing for the 
Management Conference.  We will be doing the taping at Houston Studios on 
Thursday, October 19th, from 4:00-6:00 p.m.  As mentioned in our earlier 
e-mail, we want the atmosphere to be comfortable for this taping so we'll 
probably ask you take off your suit coat, loosen your tie, roll up your 
sleeves and relax.  It would be best if you did not wear a white shirt, as it 
tends to wash out on video.  There will be someone there to do make-up, and 
you will be individually miked.  Please try to get there as close to 4:00 
p.m. as possible (a little before would be great).

Directions:  The studio is located at 707 Walnut Street.  To get there from 
the Enron Building, take Clay to Main Street and make a left onto Main.  Turn 
right on Texas, and left on San Jacinto.  Turn right onto Wood Street which 
will deadend and you will have to take a left onto Walnut.  The building will 
be on your left and the entrance is located in the middle of the building.  
There is visitor parking in the front.

The phone number of the studio is 713/223-0951.

If things change on your schedule and you cannot make the video shoot, please 
let me know as quickly as possible.  It will make a difference in how we set 
up the shooting, so it's important to let me know.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday.