Subject: Re: MyMedicalfiles
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Lay:

We are an exciting venture in healthcare in our seed round of funding and
would like to speak to you in further detail about our project.  We would
like to setup a meeting at your convenience and get your thoughts on MMF.
Attached are brief highlights regarding our advisors, investors and
founders.

Best Regards.

Nathan Capoor and Steve Laumas.
MMF Systems, Inc.
Tel: 212 593 0916
Fax: 212 412 9025
Email: [email-masked] or [email-masked]
www.mmf.com
445 Park Ave., Suite 900
New York, NY 10022

MyMedicalFiles is a powerful new service for consumers to educate and
improve their health through access to their medical information .  MMF
provides a breakthrough technology and business model to access and manage
ones medical files as well as educate oneself through personalized content.
MMF improves patient care by allowing physicians to easily input key patient
medical information, which is useful for us, our parents and our kids.

Investors
Rajat Gupta - CEO, McKinsey & Co.
Tarrant Venture Partners - David Bonderman (CEO, Texas Pacific Group)
Russ Warren, M.D. - Surgeon-in-Chief, Hospital for Special Surgery
David Boies - Leading litigator
Eddie Trump - CEO, Trump Group
David Schwartz - Leading architect
Ropes & Gray II, L.P.

Advisors
Paul Verkuil ) Healthcare and administrative law expert, Chairman, MMF
Systems, Inc.
Richard Rockefeller, M.D. ) Medical informatics; Board Member, Rockefeller
University
Paul Marks, M.D. ) ex-CEO, Memorial Sloan-Kettering; Board Member, Dreyfus,
Pfizer
Russ Warren, M.D. ) Surgeon-in-Chief, Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS)
Dr. Bruce Vladeck ) ex-Head of HCFA (Healthcare Financing Administration)

Founders
Steve Laumas, M.D. ) Business development/Financial, Goldman Sachs, Pfizer
Nathan Capoor, M.D. ) Business development/Legal, CS First Boston, Pfizer