Subject: Talking points for Fox
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Talking points for Rupert Murdoch:

Enron and Blockbuster have been working with Fox to obtain the digital rights 
to content for use on our video on demand (VOD) service.

We would like to progress these discussions in a timely manner.  Although Fox 
has indicated interest in working with Enron, they have not been receptive to 
the Blockbuster proposal.

Therefore, any support from Mr. Murdoch for a Fox/Blockbuster VOD agreement 
would be appreciated.

Contact information:

Mr. K. Rupert Murdoch
News Corporation Limited
10201 West Pico Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90213

Phone:  310-369-1226
Fax:  310-369-3846

Please let me know if you have any questions, or need any additional 
information.   Also, any feedback you receive from Mr. Murdoch would be very 
helpful.  Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Regards,
Ellen Fowler
ext. 35741
cellular 713-410-7279