Subject: BOARD OF DIRECTORS CONFERENCE CALL 11/28
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 07:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Pursuant to the email below, the Eagle conference call specifics are as
follows:

Tuesday, November 28, from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CST

Dial-in: 1-877-288-4427
Host Code: 246407
Participant Code: 421734

Thank you.
____________________

Shea Dugger
Legal Dept.
Tel: 469-357-4195
Fax: 469-357-6566
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Shea Dugger/Dallas/US/i2Tech on 11/22/00 02:52 PM -----

                    Shea Dugger
                                         To:     [email-masked], 
[email-masked],
                    11/22/00             [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked],
                    01:59 PM             [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked],
                                         [email-masked]
                                         cc:     [email-masked], 
[email-masked],
                                         [email-masked], 
[email-masked],
                                         [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked],
                                         [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked],
                                         [email-masked], Antonio 
Boccalandro/AMER/i2Tech@i2Tech, Keith
                                         Larney/Dallas/US/i2Tech@i2Tech, Doug 
Linebarger, Tim
                                         Mathes/Dallas/US/i2Tech@i2Tech
                                         Subject:

 (Embedded
 image moved   (Embedded image moved to file: pic28145.pcx)
 to file:
 pic05705.pcx)

Good afternoon.

There will be a special meeting via conference call of the i2 Board of
Directors on Tuesday, November 28, from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CST regarding the
Eagle acquisition.  We will forward appropriate documentation and
conference call information to you in the near future.

Please feel free to call me or Keith Larney (469-357-4497) with any
questions.  Thank you.
____________________

Shea Dugger
Legal Dept.
Tel: 469-357-4195
Fax: 469-357-6566
[email-masked]

 - pic05705.pcx
 - pic28145.pcx