Subject: Continental Airlines Interview
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Ken -- Continental Airlines magazine is writing a cover story on you for 
their April issue.  The annual technology/business issue is the magazine's 
largest and most prestigious.  The article will be both a personality profile 
and a business overview, with an emphasis on our broadband business.  The 
writer, Carol Rust, is scheduled to interview you in your office on Thursday, 
Nov. 30 from 10 a.m. to noon.

She has submitted the following questions in advance of the interview:

How did you achieve the transformation from a gas pipeline company to a 
cutting-edge energy powerhouse?  
How has EnronOnline been developed and what have the benefits been?
What aspects of the company (flexibility, for example) allow it to achieve 
success in so many varied areas?
How do you come up with new ideas?
Of all the things for an energy company to do, why offer bandwidth to content 
providers?
What are the exact mechanics of the broadband operation?
How much of the market does Enron have now, and how much does Enron want?
What did start-up of the broadband business involve?
What were the costs -- money and time?
What do you say to nay-sayers who say Enron will remain only a bit player in 
this field?
What's next?

I will bring Carol to your office at 10 a.m. and sit in on the interview to 
coordinate any follow-up questions.

Thank you.
Karen