Subject: FW: Absolute LAST Release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:23:00 -0800 (PST)

At 3:30 CST we will announce that we are anticipating lower revenue and
earnings in the fourth quarter.  Attached is the press release that we will
issue as well as the text of Michael's remarks in the conference call that
will follow.

You may access the 4:00 CST (5:00 EST) conference call 712-271-0807,
password "board."

The Board and management team will talk at length on Thursday about the
results to date for the fourth quarter, the outlook for the remainder of the
quarter, general market conditions, and the expectations for 2001.

Linda

>  <<December 12 2000 (Compaq Lowers Fourth Quarter Revenue and Earnings
> Expectations).doc>>  <<Preannounce-MC.doc>>
> -----Original Message-----
>

 - December 12 2000 (Compaq Lowers Fourth Quarter Revenue and Earnings 
Expectations).doc
 - Preannounce-MC.doc