Subject: RE: Planning monkey business
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

The  courses I remember from our trips:
Pevero  GC-Costa Smeralda?  Sardinia??????????????????????????????????  
Royal  St. Kitts  GC?????????????????????????????????????  
Golf  Ugolino?  Florence??????????????  
Sperone GC?  Corsica???????? 
Royal  Malta GC?????? 
Eldorado?  Cabo???????????
Maroon  Creek???????? 
?
Ken  and Mick may remember others (but I doubt it). I look forward to being 
with you  and to seeing the latest product of your fertile  imagination.

[Reasoner, Harry]??-----Original  Message-----
From: [email-masked]  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 7:56  AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc:  [email-masked]
Subject: Planning monkey  business

Harry (or, again, should I address you as "Houston's Sugar Daddy" as  they 
did 
at the ADL luncheon) 

I am going to take about 1/2 of my  golf clubs to Europe on the coming trip. 
? 
Mick will probably take  his 5 iron. ?If you and Ken take your clubs then we 
could have fun,  exchange money, and get some exercise together. 

In this regard, since  you are the student of golf courses everywhere why 
don't you extract from  some of your library of golf books some suggested 
courses to play. If you  do not have this info in your library I will be glad 
to work on this.  

Also, and the real point of this e-mail, I want to ask you to  do something 
for all of us. I need to know the exact names of the courses  we have played 
on previous trips. I know you saved ball markers etc  from each course and my 
old brain does not remember these course names. As  you well know, I normally 
"tear up" score cards after each match.  ??I ask you to do this for a reason. 
? 
I have a little gift  for each golfer that will serve as a record of courses 
played by us, but I  need the names of the past ones played. ?There is no 
rush 
on this  request. ?If you will do this, simply bring the list to the 
airplane:  
you can give this info to me after take off on May 29th. ?If you do  not have 
this info at your "finger tips," so be it, we will simply "wing  it." 

Hope all is well with you and Macey. ?Brenda and I will see  you guys at the 
next ??function, honoring "Houston's Sugar  Daddy" ?and his better half a 
week 
from Saturday, if not before.  

John 

cc ?Mick, you are welcome to put your 5 iron in my  bag, no charge.