Subject: Re: Committee to Encourage Corporate Philanthropy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mr. Moore -

I'm sorry that we didn't discuss dates this morning as Mr. Lay is on vacation 
until September 5.  As that will be his first week back after being out for 
several weeks, it is already pretty booked up. 

I will certainly share this e-mail with him.  Is it possible to update Mr. 
Lay on the progress of the Committee to Encourage Corporate Philanthropy by 
e-mail?  Another thought might be to see if our Executive Vice President of 
Human Resources, Cindy Olson,  would be available to meet with you on August 
28 or 29.  Ms. Olson is in charge of Enron's Community Relations Department.

Please advise.

Rosalee

"Charles Moore" <[email-masked]> on 08/21/2000 04:14:08 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Committee to Encourage Corporate Philanthropy

I would like to schedule a short meeting in your office to  share the 
remarkable progress that the Committee to Encourage Corporate  Philanthropy 
is making and to ask that you consider hosting a meeting for  ten to fifteen 
CEOs of other major Houston corporations to encourage their  participation in 
the only forum of CEOs focused on the agenda of corporate  giving.
?
I'm anxious to meet you as we have so many friends in  common: three of your 
directors, John Duncan, Pug Winokur and Norm Blake, and  the Slocums, to name 
just a few.
?
I look forward to hearing from you.
?
?
P.S. If it works in your schedule, I'm available to come  to Houston on 
August 28 or 29 or anytime the week of September  4.