Subject: Re: Owens-Illinois Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 01:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Michael, I think Monday will be fine.

	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Michael Mann @ EES                           08/09/2000 09:43 PM
	Phone No: 609.252.0907

To: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Leticia Smith/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Re: Owens-Illinois Meeting  

Thank you, Rosalee.  I will be forwarding to you Monday, a briefing package 
that will provide Mr. Lay with background on the proposed transaction, the 
client and client representatives.   Please let Lety Smith, who is my 
administrative support (ext 36562) know if Mr. Lay will need it sooner.   
Lety will page me in the field to make alternative arrangements.

Michael Mann

Kenneth Lay@ENRON on 08/09/2000 02:24:39 PM
Sent by: Rosalee Fleming@ENRON
To: Michael Mann/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Re: Owens-Illinois Meeting  

Michael, in case you need Ken's bio, I am attaching it for your use.

Rosalee

	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Michael Mann @ EES                           08/08/2000 09:12 PM
	Phone No: 609.252.0907

To: Thomas E White/HOU/EES@EES, Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron
cc: Harold G Buchanan/HOU/EES, Lou Pai, Jeremy Blachman, Mark Peterson, Julie 
Davidson/HOU/EES, Judy G Smith/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Owens-Illinois Meeting

We have confirmed a meeting to introduce you to Tom Young, EVP (and member, 
O-I Board of Directors) and members of his management team at O-I 
Headquarters next Tuesday, 8/15 at 11:30 am.  We have 90 minutes, Mr. Young 
will be hosting us to lunch during our meeting.  Joe Lemieux, CEO, is 
unavailable only because his calendar just didn't match up with your near 
term available dates.  My strong bias is that the sooner we have an 
opportunity to connect at the top the better, especially given our drive to 
close in Q-3.

In addition to coordinating logistics, I will get briefing packets to your 
offices Monday describing the proposed transaction, deal related issues 
(details are not likely to come up during the meeting), key O-I personnel 
bios, and general information about O-I and its current business, including 
summary outside financial analysis.

Regards,
Michael