Subject: Re: EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING - MONDAY, JULY 10
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 07:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Katherine:

Mr. Lay is planning on attending in person.

Tori

Katherine Brown
07/05/2000 01:15 PM

To: James M Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cliff 
Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sanjay Bhatnagar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Diomedes 
Christodoulou/SA/Enron@Enron, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
Derrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Andrew S Fastow/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], 
Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Ben F Glisan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Hannon/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, David 
Haug/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Joe Hirko/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Larry L 
Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Mark 
Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rebecca P 
Mark/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca 
McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, J 
Mark Metts/NA/Enron@Enron, Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lou L 
Pai/HOU/EES@EES, Ken Rice/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Jeffrey 
Sherrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joseph W 
Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas 
E White/HOU/EES@EES, Brenda Garza-Castillo/NA/Enron@Enron, Marcia 
Manarin/SA/Enron@Enron, Susan Skarness/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy 
Guidroz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Beena 
Pradhan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Karen K Heathman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sharron Westbrook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly 
Bobrow/NA/Enron@Enron, Rosane Fabozzi/SA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Harris/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bridget Maronge/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], 
Nicki Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Inez Dauterive/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol Ann Brown/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Elaine 
Rodriguez/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Nancy Young/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Ann Joyner/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cindy 
Stark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary E Garza/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Maureen McVicker/HOU/EES@EES, Joannie Williamson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rosalee 
Fleming/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Vanessa Groscrand/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marsha 
Lindsey/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Cathy Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, Loretta 
Brelsford/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sue Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dolores 
Fisher/NA/Enron@Enron, Karen Owens/HOU/EES@EES, Dorothy Dalton/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Jewel Meeks/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Christina Grow/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lauren Urquhart/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine Brown/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Pam 
Benson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jana Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Liz M 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy G Smith/HOU/EES@EES, Bobbie Power/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Suzanne Danz/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Videoconference@enron, Vanessa 
Groscrand/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING - MONDAY, JULY 10

Executive Committee Weekly Meeting
Date:  Monday, July 10
Time:  11:00 a.m. (CDT)
Location: 50th Floor Boardroom
Video:  Connections will be established with remote locations upon request.
Conf call: AT&T lines have been reserved.  Please contact Sherri Sera 
(713/853-5984) 
  or Katherine Brown (713/345-7774) for the weekly dial-in number and 
passcode.

Please indicate below whether or not you plan to attend this meeting and 
through what medium. 

 Yes, I will attend in person _______

 By video conference from _______

 By conference call  _______

 No, I will not attend  _______

*  *  *

Please return this e-mail to me with your response by 12:00 p.m., Friday, 
July 7.

Thank you, 
Katherine