Subject: Fwd: A Blonde Joke !!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

From: [email-masked]
Full-name: EGOngert
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:53:56 EDT
Subject: A Blonde Joke !!
To: [email-masked]

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Hey! Wanna hear a
blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a hushed voice,
the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know
something."
"The bartender is blond, the bouncer is blond, and I'm a 6' tall, 200 pound
blond with a black belt in karate.  What's more, the guy sitting next to me
is 6'2," weighs 225 pounds, and he's a blond weight lifter." He continues,
"The fella to your right is blond, 6'5" and pushing 300 pounds, and he's a
wrestler. Think about it seriously, Mister. You still wanna tell that
joke?"  The blind guy says, "Nah! Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five
times.

******************************************************************************

********************