Subject: Texas Dominates Colorado
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:33:26 -0700 (PDT)

I am watching the fourth quarter of the 9th Ranked Texas Longhorn as
whipping of the 14th ranked Colorado Buffalo.
I am very dissapointed - I had one of my to-do's this week was to send you
a note to take another $100 of your dollars by giving you the 10 points -
it looks like you would have needed 30+ though.
Either CU is OVERRATED or more like The Horns are some bad ass hausses.
The truth is that The Horns can beat any team in the nation any weekend.

I would enjoy the ass-whipping the Horns would lay on the Cajun Bitches
from the Red Stick (lsu sucks).

I guess being a Colorado Coonass means you get punked by the Horns twice -
CU and Lousyanna State both being inferior to the Horns.

Hook 'EM

Brian R. Vassigh
Accenture - Houston - Texas
Solutions Engineering
Direct Dial: +1 713-837-1936
Fax: +1 713-257-7469
VPN & Octel 83 / 71936
e-mail: [email-masked]
MSN Messenger - [email-masked]

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.