Subject: (no subject)
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:22:23 -0800 (PST)

A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't 
stop staring at her. She asks him why is he staring and he replies, "I have 
a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you."  She answers, "My 
dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a 
nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about 
everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that would 
find offensive." 
"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me." 
She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be 
single and #2 you must be Catholic." 
The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I am single and I'm Catholic 
too!" 
"OK" the nun says "Pull into the next alley" He does and the nun fulfills 
his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get 
back on the road, the cab driver starts crying. "My dear child, said the 
nun, why are you crying?" 
"Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must confess, I'm married 
and I'm Jewish." 
The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween 
party."