Subject: RE: Lenhart Smack
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:40:44 -0800 (PST)

The most famous Vassigh quote is
"Say Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my Colorado Coonass ho"

Just like a weasel to not acknowledge that your proud statements about LSU
and smack at Texas has now blown up in your face, instead you point out the
obvious that I am a Fat dude.
I did not smack at the obvious about you - living in Montrose - the way you
tan year round.

I am sure glad I am not an LSU fan - it must be depressing.

We need to bet more often - I am not doing so good betting ON LSU on
WSEX.COM.
Your are my little Colorado Coonass Pulse Machine.

Your Texas Idol

            [email-masked]
            om                             To:     Brian R. Vassigh/Internal/Accenture@Accenture, Val
                                           Generes/Internal/Accenture@Accenture, [email-masked], Matthew J.
            10/29/2001 01:57 PM            Garver/Internal/Accenture@Accenture, Elliot J.
                                           Green/Internal/Accenture@Accenture, Kevin
                                           Labban/Internal/Accenture@Accenture
                                           cc:
                                           Subject:     RE: Lousyanna State vs. Texas - Pretenders vs. Contenders

famous vassigh quotes:

"pass the butter"
"you gonna finish that?"
"if loving this cake is wrong, i don't want to be right"
"i can eat twice as much of this ice cream b/c it is fat free"
"food in lousyana is overrated.  texas food rules"
"texas biscuts rule the world"
"i like my cookies texas size"
"don't mess with texas banana splits"

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   [email-masked]@ENRON   On Behalf Of
             [email-masked]
   Sent:   Sunday, October 28, 2001 7:56 PM
   To:     [email-masked]; Lenhart, Matthew; Landry, Chad;
             [email-masked]; [email-masked];
             [email-masked]
   Subject:  Lousyanna State vs. Texas - Pretenders vs. Contenders

   Well, Well, Well,
   I am writing this note to all the smack talking coonass LSU fans who
   enjoy
   banging on The University of Texas Longhorns with smug smack like
   "Overrated, Overrated".
   I usually use the BCC field when sending smack notes like this so
   everybody
   won't get barraged with weak Reply All's from recipients who think they
   can
   go toe to toe with me in e-mail smack (i.e. Val and his weak shit he
   likes
   to send).
   This time is different because I think y'all should know who your fellow
   pathetic smack talking LSU fans are.
   Y'all can start a new support group - called "Vassigh's College Football
   Smacked down Bitches - that got their cakeholes shut by Chris Simms,
   Cedric
   Benson, and Roy Williams et al"
   Y'all have dished it all out, so I do not feel bad for rubbing salt into
   the fatal wound that Ole Miss delivered you and your team Saturday
   night.

   Here a couple of smack statements made by some if not all of the cajun's
   included in this e-mail header.
      "Simms sucks, how could he be a preseason heisman candidate?" - Over
   his
      last three games, Simms is 59-of-88 (67.0 percent) for 698 yards and
   12
      touchdowns passing 2 touchdowns rushing with just one interception
      (176.41 rating).  He has just started about ONE full seasons worth of
      games recently and is coming into his own.  Simms will be a top NFL
   pick
      as will Roy Williams and Cedric Benson.  I can't think of any College
      Football team in history with the high caliber triple threat that UT
   has
      with Simms, Benson, and Williams.
      "The SEC is the best conference in football, the Big XII Sucks" -
   What a
      joke that statement is.
      "LSU would whip UT"  - Yeah right - LSU Could not beat Rice.
      "UT is the most overrated team in college football" - interesting
   since
      they are higher ranked now in November than they were in the
   preseason
      polls.
      "Mack Brown can only recruit - he can't coach worth a damn - Nick
   Saban
      is better" - Mack Brown has one loss - he hasn't lost in Austin since
   he
      has been coach - while Saban has led LSU to three losses - 2 in the
   Red
      Stick - just THIS SEASON.

   Every college football analyst would agree no conference compares to the
   Big XII.
   The BIG XII have 3 TEAMS RANKED IN THE TOP 5 early November -
   unbelievable!
   Two of the top ranked BIG XII team's only losses were to the other top
   ranked BIG XII school.  UT loss to OU and OU loss to Nebraska.
   The only way the best teams in the Big XII lose is when they have to
   play
   against each other.
   The highest ranked SEC team (Florida) lost to Auburn which lost to
   pathetic
   Arkansas.

   All football players worth a damn have left y'alls God Forsaken state.
   Peyton to Tennessee, Marshall Faulk to SDSU, the newest Manning to Ole
   Miss
   that just whipped up on y'alls 3rd world state university in the Red
   Stick
   on national television on a cool October Saturday night.
   Cajuns like Jake Delhomme and Bobby Bouchieaux stay in Lousyanna to play
   college ball though - that's some encouraging news for y'all.
   I can't think of one LSU player that has ever done shit in the NFL.
   NFL teams have gotten screwed every time they drafted a Lousyanna State
   football player.
   David Lafleur, Kevin Faulk, Harvey Williams, Eddie Kennison - the list
   goes
   on and on.  It is really pathetic.
   Texas has just RECENTLY produced dominating hausses like Ricky, Tony
   Brackens, Dan Neil, Shaun Rogers, Leonard Davis, Priest Holmes, Blake
   Brockermeyer, Bryant Westbrook, and many others.  Look at Eric Metcalf
   in
   his first game back to the NFL for the Redskins - breaking NFL records.
   Texas players are magic baby.
   Not to mention legends like the Tyler Rose, Tom Landry, Bobby Layne, and
   Tommy Nobis

   I hope y'all enjoy Shreveport on a cold December night while y'all
   attend
   Lousyanna States bowl game against Fresno State at the Independence
   bowl.
   At least you can enjoy the New Years holiday by watching the NFL like
   offense of The University of Texas Longhorns play in a BCS bowl and God
   willing with some magic from TAMU over the Texas Traitor filled roster
   of
   OU and some other help - watch UT vs. Miami in the Rose Bowl.

   I guess that smack from Elliot saying Rohan was better than Simms seems
   pretty foolish to you now doesn't it.
   That dude needs to play linebacker if he wants to get in the NFL.  He
   might
   have a decent arm but he has no clue in the pocket,  The difference
   between
   how Eli Manning ran the passing game and Rohan did for LSU Saturday
   night
   showed LSU's deficiency at the QB position.  Fumbling, bumbling,
   stumbling
   is the best way to describe his play.

   CKL - you better buy your family Christmas gifts from the dollar store
   because you need to save your money to pay on the $500 bet you made with
   me
   the night of Val's wedding in that little bar in Natchez, Mississippi.
   You
   boldly put your soon departed money where your mouth was all night,
   since
   all you were ranting was "tiger bait, tiger bait" any time I was trying
   to
   tell you how UT would whip up on LSU like the 3 lesser ranked teams have
   already done this season.
   The bet for $500 was to go to the person whose team would be ranked
   higher
   at the end of the 2001 College Football season: Me = University of Texas
   You =  LSU.
   Well since UT is in the top 5 and with a worst case scenario would not
   finish out of the top 15 this year and the fact that LSU will not even
   finish the season ranked - you need to start saving your extra pocket
   cash
   - or we can work out an installment plan.
   Lenhart was a witness as well was another of Val's amigos (I forgot the
   name but know the face).

   It looks like history will keep on repeating itself with the Great State
   of
   Texas always being superior in every facet over it's little cajun
   neighbor
   to the east - Lousyanna.
   Texas has the winningest NFL team of all time in the Dallas Cowboys, the
   3
   time champions and top 4 ranked Texas Longhorns.
   Conversely Lousyanna has the losingest NFL team of all time in the
   Aints,
   and the doormat of the pathetic SEC west Lousyanna State university.
   The last Governor of Texas is the President of the United States and
   leader
   of the free world.
   The last Governor of Lousyanna is in prison licking Boudreaux's balls
   for
   the next 15 years or so.
   And the bottom line is that y'all are in my State working because there
   are
   no jobs outside of casinos and bars in Lousyanna

   Even the only bright spots in the pathetic history of y'alls only
   professional sports franchise is provided by Texas players - Earl
   Campbell
   and Ricky Williams.

   He who laughs last laughs best.
   Man this note is a classic.  I think I will be sending it to Jim Rome.

   Hook 'Em

   Val forward this note all over the Red Stick and all over that God
   Forsaken
   land east of the Sabine.
   The Truth shall set your people free.

   Brian

   This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
   privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in
   error,
   please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
   use of the email by you is prohibited.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.