Subject: RE: Did you LSU Superfans See this???
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:54:35 -0700 (PDT)

that is all we can do is attack his mom.  i am all for it.  she should be ashamed of producing such a jackass.  

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Landry, Chad  
Sent:	Friday, October 05, 2001 2:43 PM
To:	Lenhart, Matthew; [email-masked]@ENRON'; [email-masked]'
Cc:	[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject:	RE: Did you LSU Superfans See this???

ice is right.  the writer makes a valid point.  but we can still e-mail him to tell him just how much his mother sucks donkey d-ck.  tiger pride baby.  100% class.

ckl

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Lenhart, Matthew  
Sent:	Friday, October 05, 2001 2:40 PM
To:	[email-masked]@ENRON'; [email-masked]
Cc:	Landry, Chad; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	RE: Did you LSU Superfans See this???

someone should tear him a new one, but it is hard to argue any of his points

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, October 05, 2001 2:31 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	Landry, Chad; [email-masked]; Lenhart, Matthew; [email-masked]
Subject:	Re: Did you LSU Superfans See this???

Someone please write this guy and cc everyone on it.  I want to tear this
guy a new asshole.

[email-masked]

___________________________________________________________
Val Generes
eCommerce Technology Consultant
Houston 83/75984, 713-837-5984

            "Alex Schott"
            <[email-masked]        To:     [email-masked],
            m>                           [email-masked], [email-masked],
                                         [email-masked]
            10/05/2001 02:25 PM          cc:
            Please respond to            Subject:     Did you LSU Superfans See this???
            socalcinephile

Shawn and Ryan - you may want to sit down before you read this. The guy
actually left his email addy at the end of the article.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/columnists/orl-sptbianchi05100501oct05.column

---------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Schott
Home email: [email-masked]
Work email: [email-masked]
714.664.8887 (H)
714.420.8887 (W)
----Original Message Follows----
From: "Farmer, Melinda"
To: "Harvey, Kyley" , "Hanchey, Ernie" , "Beard III, Jesse" , "Boone,
Taffta" , "Smith, Lance Michael" , "Foster, Brad" , "Stouffer, Jeff" ,
"Alex Schott (E-mail)" , "Amy Benoit (E-mail)" , "Bernard Guste (E-mail)" ,
"Bert Turner (E-mail)" , "Christine Indest (E-mail)" , "Dale Jenkins
(E-mail)" , "Emil Martone (E-mail)" , "Harrison Shows (E-mail)" , "Kenny
Capritto (E-mail)" , "Jennifer Mula (E-mail)" , "Sarah Larsen (E-mail)" ,
"Scott Naquin (E-mail) (E-mail)" , "Zack King (E-mail)"
Subject: SOMEBODY GET A ROPE!!!!
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:17:26 -0500
GET THIS ARTICLE INTO THE HANDS OF EVERY LSU FAN YOU KNOW!
SPORTS COMMENTARY
LSU's famed `Death Valley' is a fraud
Mike Bianchi
October 5, 2001
It happened yet again earlier this week. The talking heads on one of the
sports networks came on and started previewing Florida's game at LSU on
Saturday and, sure enough, the first words out of Pavlov's mouth were
these:
"Tiger Stadium might just be the toughest place in the nation to play."
Give that man a liver snack.
This is my No. 1 pet peeve in all of sports: the perpetual misinformation
and baseless genuflecting at the mere mention of LSU's "Death Valley." The
three biggest myths in popular world culture are, in reverse order: 3. The
Loch ness Monster. 2. The Skunk Ape. 1. LSU's home-field advantage.
Why is it that magazine after magazine and commentator after commentator
insist on perpetuating the biggest fish story in college football? Sport
magazine named Tiger Stadium "the most feared road-playing site in
America."
Gannett News Service named Tiger Stadium the "most dreaded" road site in
America. Just last week, ESPN.com did a poll asking respondents to name the
five college football venues they would most like to visit. The choices:
Michigan, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Nebraska and LSU.
Are you kidding me? Putting Tiger Stadium on a list with other such
legendary football destinations is like conducting a poll of the great
vacation destinations and offering up these choices: Hawaii, Orlando,
Tahiti, Las Vegas and Scranton.
Do the people who conduct these polls actually -- I don't know -- pay
attention! You want to know how intimidating Tiger Stadium is?
* LSU's home record against Alabama the past 16 years is 1-15-1.
* LSU's home record against SEC teams the past 10 years is 18-21.
* LSU's home record against Florida's past two football coaches (Galen
Hall and Steve Spurrier) is 1-6. It's so easy to win at LSU that Hall beat
the Tigers 16-13 in 1989, and UF officials were so impressed they fired him
the next day.
Actually, LSU barely plays better at home than it does away. That 18-21 SEC
home record over the past decade is only barely better than its 15-23-1
road
mark.
Has any venue been more of a one-hit wonder than Tiger Stadium, which has
been living off Billy Cannon's famous 1959 punt return for nearly a
half-century now? Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods had Billy Don't Be a Hero;
LSU had Billy Do Be a Hero.
Not just anybody goes into Tiger Stadium and wins; everybody and his
brother
does. UAB did last year. Houston did in 1999. In the past three years, Ole
Miss, Alabama, Auburn, Florida and Georgia have. Are we leaving anybody
out?
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: Kentucky has, too.
ESPN college football analyst Lee Corso says it's not Tiger Stadium that's
so tough; it's Tiger Stadium at night that's so tough. "If you check it out
over the last few years, I'll bet you they win eight out of 10 home games
at
night," he said.
Not so fast, my friend.
"Well, then, how about seven out of 10?" Corso said.
Wrong again.
In the 1990s, LSU was 35-21 at home at night; that's barely six out of 10.
And a lot of those victories came against moonpies such as Arkansas State,
Western Carolina and Pinky's Cosmetology Institute.
Its name is Tiger Stadium; they should call it Pussycat Pavilion.
Opponents call it Death Valley; they should call Life Blood.
It's time to stop spreading the biggest lie in all of sports. That Tiger
Stadium mystique everybody talks about is really nothing more than a Tiger
Stadium mirage.
Mike Bianchi can be reached at [email-masked].

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.