Subject: RE: gameday
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:04:10 -0700 (PDT)

that will get us to baton rouge in time for ou/nu

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Friday, October 26, 2001 12:43 PM
To:	Landry, Chad
Cc:	Hull, Bryan; [email-masked]; Lenhart, Matthew
Subject:	RE: gameday

I'm leaving Matt's apartment at 8AM . . . suck it up . . . you can sleep in
the car

Regards,

Kevin A. Boone
Accenture -- Houston
Consultant -- Energy
(Octel) 713.837.1638
(Client) 281.848.1619
(C) 713.306.7940
(H) 713.864.4149
[email-masked]

Our web address is http://www.accenture.com

            [email-masked]
                                         To:     Kevin A. Boone/Internal/Accenture@Accenture,
            10/26/2001 11:03 AM          [email-masked], [email-masked]
                                         cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: gameday

firm up the time.     say 9 am at Matt's.  i am in baby.  how about getting
a bloodie and little black jack in lake chuck too?

ckl

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   [email-masked]@ENRON
   Sent:   Friday, October 26, 2001 10:46 AM
   To:     Lenhart, Matthew; Landry, Chad; Hull, Bryan
   Subject:  gameday

   Allright fellas here's the gameplan . . . I'll drive . . . leave at 8am
   tomorrow morning . . . we can meet at my house or at Matt's it doesn't
   really matter to me . . . plan on leaving BR no later than 9am sunday
   morn
   . . . Geaux Tigers

   Regards,

   Kevin A. Boone
   Accenture -- Houston
   Consultant -- Energy
   (Octel) 713.837.1638
   (Client) 281.848.1619
   (C) 713.306.7940
   (H) 713.864.4149
   [email-masked]

   Our web address is http://www.accenture.com

   This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
   privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in
   error,
   please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
   use of the email by you is prohibited.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.