Subject: RE: BBall 2-on-2 Tournament
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:20:43 -0800 (PST)

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WolfFiles/wolffiles.html

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON   On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent:	Monday, November 05, 2001 1:10 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Landry, Chad; Lenhart, Matthew; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Hull, Bryan; Bass, Eric; [email-masked]
Subject:	BBall 2-on-2 Tournament

1st Annual 2-on-2 Basketball Tournament

When:          November 17th @ 11AM

Where:         4527 Holly St.
          Bellaire, TX 77401

Details:       It will be a 2-on-2 tournament at my house starting around
11AM.  I should have college football games on all day in the house.  LSU,
UT, and A&M are all off that weekend.

I'm supplying all the gatorade, ice, and anything else we may need.  Bring
$5 to pay for the gatorade and whatever is left over can buy beer/go to the
winners.

We will not setup teams.  You either come with your partner or come hoping
that someone else needs a partner, too.

It will be a double-elimination tournament on a 8 1/2 or 9 ft. goal and
scoring will go as follows: to seven by ones, winning by two or first to
ten points to keep games moving.  We may need to put a time limit on games
if we have too many teams.

If someone has an old TV that they can bring over, we can put it on in the
garage in the backyard.

If you want to reply to me, please don't reply to all.  This invitation is
not limited to people in the cc: field, but please don't invite another ten
people.  We should have enough teams.

Call me, or send me an email, if you have any questions.

Thanks -
Val
Home - (713) 592-8280
Work - (713) 837-5984
Cell - (281) 788-6907

___________________________________________________________
Val Generes
eCommerce Technology Consultant
Houston 83/75984, 713-837-5984

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.