Subject: BRM Weekly Assignment: Due 10/26/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Andy.

I hope your week is going well. I've delayed this message for a couple of
days in hopes that you catch up with last week's assignment that you have
not handed in yet. Remember to add a little more context around your bullet
points in the upcoming assignment!

Again, I've included the high-level outline for each content area that you
should follow when writing this week's assignment. Remember - this
assignment should be placed in the ECW. I've included instructions to
remind you how to use this tool.  Note - If the content you have written
does not fit onto the page, please just send it to us in an email. Thank
you!

Website:
http://reds2000.click2learn.com/PROJECTS/accenture/Enron/launchpad.html
Login: alewis
Password: Enron1

(See attached file: ECW Instructions.doc)

This Week's Assignment: This week's assignment will be to write about each
of the following areas:
1) Swing Swap (Page 1_6_5_1-   in the Swaps topic)
2) Benefits & Challenges (Page 1_5_5_1 - in the Forwards topic)

Due Date: Friday, October 26th, 2001

Outlines to Help Guide You When Writing
Swing Swap
-    Definition of Swing Swap (often referred to as Gas Daily Swaps)
-    Constructing a swing swap
-    Monthly cash settlements
-    Examples (Fixed/Float, Float/Float)

Benefits and Challenges about Forwards (These are examples below - please
feel free to expand where necessary)
?    Benefits
-    Flexibility of terms
-    No premium for entering in a forwards contract (There is a premium if
counterparty has no credit setup with the company)
?    Challenges
-    Exposed to credit and performance risk, no formal regulations
-    Low liquidity as compared to Futures Contracts, hence lower price
transparency

Finally and most importantly, please keep in mind that the completion of
these assignments significantly impacts the the ability of our BRM project
to stay on schedule and within budget. If you are unable to complete this
assignment, please notify me ahead of time and provide an estimated time
for completion.

Thank you.

Sheri A. Righi
Accenture
Human Performance Service Line
Hartford - One Financial Plaza
Direct Dial: 860 756 2245
VPN & Octel: 765 2245
e-mail: [email-masked]

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.
 - ECW Instructions.doc