Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:25:32 -0800 (PST)

I think I used to work with that guy................

Mike Marcoux <[email-masked]> on 01/10/2002 02:10:23 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   "Truong, Dan" <[email-masked]>, "'Matthew Faunce'"
      <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked]

Subject:  RE:

Do I know you?

--On Thursday, January 10, 2002 2:08 PM -0500
[email-masked] wrote:

Gee an opportunity to live w Coux, just what I've always dreamed of.....

Mike Marcoux <[email-masked]> on 01/10/2002 12:11:04 PM

To:   "Truong, Dan" <[email-masked]>, "'Matthew Faunce'"
      <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  RE:

Almost funny,... George is Portuguese, Get to know your pledge class.

--On Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:09 PM -0500 "Truong, Dan"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

Your room mate is moving in with George?!?!?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Faunce [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:03 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:

---------------------- Forwarded by Matthew Faunce/US/Raytheon on
01/10/2002 12:04 PM ---------------------------

Mike Marcoux <[email-masked]> on 01/10/2002 11:03:32 AM

To:   George Barroso <[email-masked]>, Matt Faunce
      <[email-masked]>, Charlie Toole
      <[email-masked]>, Eric Atherton
      <[email-masked]>, Michele Beaulieu <[email-masked]>, Mary
      Le Blanc <[email-masked]>, Todd Cadle
      <[email-masked]>, Kim Clendening <[email-masked]>,
      Scott Collins <[email-masked]>, Kristina Crichton
      <[email-masked]>, "David. Crowell" <[email-masked]>,
      Glen Cunningham <[email-masked]>, Desir?e DiMichele
      <[email-masked]>, Jamie Dipoli <[email-masked]>, Beth
      Fleming <[email-masked]>, Paul Fleming <[email-masked]>,
      Billy Gallant <[email-masked]>, Michael Giles
      <[email-masked]>, Nate Hequembourg
      <[email-masked]>, Lesley Keays <[email-masked]>,
      Jason Kuhne <[email-masked]>, Kevin Ledoux <[email-masked]>, Ann
      Marie <[email-masked]>, Erin Meara <[email-masked]>,
      jessica monteiro <[email-masked]>, Melissa Murgo
      <[email-masked]>, Deirdre Neylon
      <[email-masked]>, Mike Norris <[email-masked]>,
      Andrew Nutting <[email-masked]>, "Dennis O'brien"
      <[email-masked]>, Dave Pasquale
      <[email-masked]>, Melanie Porter
      <[email-masked]>, Kersten Schweppe
      <[email-masked]>, Tim Spence
      <[email-masked]>, Brenda Williams
      <[email-masked]>, Rachel Williams <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:

Matty & Geo,

Could you forward this message around for me?  Grassy-ass.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's really early to be looking, but I'd rather get the ball rolling
now than later.  In July, my roommate is moving out to full fill her life
long dream of becoming a domestic partner to a short hairy angry Italian,
and I'll either be looking for a new roommate or a new place.  My apartment
now is in West Newton, it's a 2nd floor 2 bedroom, den, screened in front
and back porch, washer/dryer, Swedish suck machine, etc. and about
$1450/month (includes jack squat).  Anyone interested or know of anyone
who's not a complete psychopath Or doesn't mind living with one, let me
know. L8R

Mike Marcoux
Mechanical Design Engineer
Boston Engineering
26 Fox Road
Waltham, MA 02451
P: 781-466-8010 EXT 20
F: 781-466-8020
Email: [email-masked]
www.boston-engineering.com

**********************************************************************
This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company
**********************************************************************

-----------------------------------------

email-body was scanned and no virus found.
---------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

email-body was scanned and no virus found.
---------------------------------------------------------