Subject: [TigerStock!] TI News: Last Email Newsletter - TigerInvestor.com Closes Down - Bye and Thanks!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear TI reader,  

TigerInvestor.com is now closed. I would like to sincerely thank the writers, 
members, and readers for their amazing contributions over the years. The TI 
community has bar-none been the best, most thoughtful, sophisticated 
community of the investors on the net. I am proud of what we accomplished, 
shared, and learned together. I wish you all the very best. God bless on all 
your endeavors.?  

For assorted reasons, I decided to step down and close the site.? Don,t 
worry, I will fulfill the promise of your privacy and keep your email 
addresses totally confidential. 

If you want to reach me, I would love to hear from you. Email me at 
[email-masked] or visit my personal homepage at?http://www.taekim.com, which I 
update with my daily thoughts on life. All the best and happy holidays! 

-Tae Kim 
Founder, Editor-in-Chief. 

P.S. Several of TI,s writers have decided to carry on the flame and 
contribute to http://www.eglobalinvestor.com, so do take a gander.