Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: User rhawki ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Your message

  Subject: El Passo model for 04/02/2001

was not delivered to:

  [email-masked]

because:

  User rhawki ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book

 - C.DTF
Received: from postmaster.enron.com ([192.152.140.9])          by 
mail.epelectric.com (Lotus Domino Release 5.0.6a)          with SMTP id 
2001040301242175:7247 ;          Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:24:21 -0600
Received: from mailman.enron.com (mailman.enron.com [192.168.189.66]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id IAA01175; 
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:24:16 GMT
From: [email-masked]
Received: from nahou-msmsw03px.corp.enron.com (nahou-msmsw03px.corp.enron.com 
[172.28.10.39]) by mailman.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/corp-1.05) with ESMTP id 
f338OFL13124; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 03:24:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from ene-mta01.enron.com (unverified) by 
nahou-msmsw03px.corp.enron.com (Content Technologies SMTPRS 4.1.5) with ESMTP 
id <[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 
03:24:11 -0500
Subject: El Passo model for 04/02/2001
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 03:23:42 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 5.0.6 |December 
14, 2000) at 04/03/2001 03:20:22 AM, Itemize by SMTP Server on 
MAIL/EPEC(Release 5.0.6a |January 17, 2001) at 04/03/2001 01:24:38 AM, 
Serialize by Router on MAIL/EPEC(Release 5.0.6a |January 17, 2001) at 
04/03/2001 01:24:43 AM
Content-type: multipart/mixed ; 
Boundary="0__=88256A23002D2A7E8f9e8a93df938690918c88256A23002D2A7E"
Content-Disposition: inline

(See attached file: 4_02act.xls)
 - 4_02act.xls