Subject: Schedule Crawler: HourAhead Failure <CODESITE>
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Start Date: 4/10/01; HourAhead hour: 18;  HourAhead schedule download failed. 
Manual intervention required.

    LOG MESSAGES:

ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
Error: Crawler lifetime exceeded.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.
ERROR: File O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001041018.txt is empty.