Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: User steve ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Your message

  Subject: El Passo Model for 4/29/2001

was not delivered to:

  [email-masked]

because:

  User steve ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book

 - C.DTF
Received: from postmaster.enron.com ([192.152.140.9])          by 
mail.epelectric.com (Lotus Domino Release 5.0.6a)          with SMTP id 
2001043001262204:62259 ;          Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:26:22 -0600
Received: from mailman.enron.com (mailman.enron.com [192.168.189.66]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/external_corp-1.08) with ESMTP id 
f3U7QJ612945; Mon, 30 Apr 2001 02:26:19 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com ([172.28.10.37]) by 
mailman.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/corp-1.05) with ESMTP id f3U7QIL28895; Mon, 
30 Apr 2001 02:26:18 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from ene-mta01.enron.com (unverified) by 
nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com (Content Technologies SMTPRS 4.1.5) with ESMTP 
id <[email-masked]>; Mon, 30 Apr 2001 
02:26:15 -0500
Subject: El Passo Model for 4/29/2001
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Lotus Notes Release 5.0.3  March 21, 2000
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 02:25:51 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 5.0.6 |December 
14, 2000) at 04/30/2001 02:21:31 AM, Itemize by SMTP Server on 
MAIL/EPEC(Release 5.0.6a |January 17, 2001) at 04/30/2001 01:26:32 AM, 
Serialize by Router on MAIL/EPEC(Release 5.0.6a |January 17, 2001) at 
04/30/2001 01:26:35 AM
Content-type: multipart/mixed ; 
Boundary="0__=88256A3E002774F88f9e8a93df938690918c88256A3E002774F8"
Content-Disposition: inline

(See attached file: 4_29act.xls)
 - 4_29act.xls