Subject: Schedule Crawler: HourAhead Failure <CODESITE>
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Start Date: 4/2/01; HourAhead hour: 16;  HourAhead schedule download failed. 
Manual intervention required.

    LOG MESSAGES:

PARSING FILE -->> O:\Portland\WestDesk\California Scheduling\ISO Final 
Schedules\2001040216.txt
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: Crawler lifetime exceeded.
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
!!!An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database 
Engine (error $2A04)
Error: dbCaps97Data: Cannot perform this operation on a closed database