Subject: Montana Power Company MARCH 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 06:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Real-Timers,

We are having the same problem with Montana Power's checkout as we had last 
month: the volume of disputes is overwhelming!!

I have looked at the Inc sheets and found that EnPower matches the Inc. 
sheets.
But in fairness to MPC's disputes, last month when I trusted the Inc sheets, 
and I pulled the tapes, I found that our Inc. sheets were wrong in a number 
of places.

Mike and I are doing the March 2001 checkout and are having trouble finding 
your logs, your notebooks, or any information regarding the dates in question.

I am listing below the dates and HE that we are having disputes for.  Please 
look at your logs and let me know the MW value, price, and who you spoke to 
at MPC at what time.  Please do not give me what the Inc sheets say, as Mike 
and I have already looked at them.

I expect an answer from each of you ASAP.

3/01/01  Meyers / Guzman   HE 1 (sold to WESCO) HE 4 (sold to PowerEx)
3/02/01  Causholli/Salisbury (sent to Holden) HE 8 (sold to Sempra)
3/06/01  Meyers/Salisbury & Solberg/Harasin  HE 13 ( 2 deals ) HE 21 (sold to 
Snohomish)
3/08/01  Meyers/Harasin   HE 1 (sold to Sempra) HE 2 (sold to Sempra)
3/10/01  Causholli/Solberg & Slinger/Guzman  HE 7 (not in INC, but in 
EnPower)    HE 8 ( sold to Powerex)   HE 15 (slod to PSPL)
3/11/01  Meyers/Guzman   HE 8 (sold to PowerEx)  HE 9 (sold to PowerEx)
3/13/01  Causholli/Porter   HE 9 (sold to WESCO)
3/14/01  Salisbury/Meyers/Linder  HE 2 (2 deals)
3/16/01  Salisbury/Porter & Causholli HE 4 (sold to SCL)  HE 20 (sold to PSPL)
3/21/01   Porter/Guzman   HE 6 (not in Inc)
3/23/01  Meyers/Linder   HE 13 (sold to WESCO)
3/28/01  Salisbury/Slinger & Dean  HE 5 (sold to PSPL)

As you can see, the number of dusputes is too large.  Please respond as soon 
as possible so that we can chack out this week.  MPC is calling me every day.

Thanks for your help,

Virginia