Subject: Mail List Removal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, I don't think everyone wants to be removed from the primary 
Enron Employee mailing list.  In the future, however, when a note is sent 
requesting a reply, please use the "Reply" or "Reply with history" selection 
and not the "Reply to All" or "Reply to All with History."  This is the 
reason that everyone is getting these unsolicited mails - not because you are 
on an inappropriate distribution list.

Therefore requesting to be removed is not the answer.

Thanks,
Jack F.B. Netek
Specialist - Deployment & Integration Projects
Enron Broadband Services
Tel: 713-345-8677
Cell: 713-539-5539
Pager: 877-237-4815  or [email-masked]

Trying to do well and trying to beat others are two different things.  
Excellence and victory are conceptually distinct...and are experienced 
differently.
- Alfie Kohn