Subject: Revised Date for TW Cash for Fuel meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have re-scheduled this meeting to discuss system changes on "TW Cash for 
Fuel" for this Friday, June 16th
at 9:00 to 10:30 in room 4102. Please adjust your schedules.

Thanks Ramona

Ramona Betancourt
06/12/2000 09:55 AM
To: Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila Nacey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Elizabeth 
Brown/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John Buchanan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia 
Rivers/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda Ward/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Hasan 
Kedwaii/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David Duff/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Gerry 
Medeles/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lynn Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Richard Hanagriff/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Debbie 
Moseley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda Trevino/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeanne 
Licciardo/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery 
Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: TW Cash for Fuel meeting

Please plan to attend a follow up meeting to discuss possible system changes 
needed to implement TW Cash for fuel tariff changes. The IT staff is in the 
process ot trying to prepare a draft estimate for system cost, and have many 
questions on this process.  I have attached the  draft of system changes that 
I put together last month based on the meeting that we had with marketing.  
We will be discussing this list of proposed system requirements to determine 
if additional changes are needed.

The meeting is Wednesday 6/14/00 at 9:00 to 10:30 in room 4053A

Thanks Ramona