Subject: Re: interactive open season test packages
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 07:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks!  Also, I'm forwarding this to Michelle.
---------------------- Forwarded by Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron on 07/19/2000 
02:50 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Toby Kuehl                           07/19/2000 01:41 PM

To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: interactive open season test packages

Oops! forgot you on the list!
---------------------- Forwarded by Toby Kuehl/ET&S/Enron on 07/19/2000 01:42 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Toby Kuehl                           07/19/2000 01:40 PM

To: Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Richard Abramowicz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Girish Kaimal/OTS/Enron@ENRON, 
Sheila Nacey/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: interactive open season test packages  

Does your testing seem to be going ok?  I haven't heard from anyone yet.

Let Rich or myself know....

Toby

Richard Abramowicz
07/19/2000 08:27 AM
To:  Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Girish 
Kaimal/OTS/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: interactive open season test packages

The interactive open season test packages are loaded on ios.ets.enron.com.  
We put in the change where shippers must bid on the full capacity of the 
package, no partial capacities are allowed.  Even though the package with the 
3 month term has been loaded, we can remove it if we need to.  The following 
test user have been set up for testing.

user id  password package 15 volume package 16 volume

test1  user1  20000   0
test2  user2  20000   0
test3  user3  20000   0
test4  user4  20000   0
test5  user5  20000   49000
test6  user6  20000   49000
test7  user7  0   49000
test8  user8  0   49000
test9  user9  0   49000
test10  user10  0   49000

This iosadmin password is k97hyt86

Because the ios application hasn't been thoroughly used since February of 
1999, it is very important to do this testing.  I you need us to reset the 
bids or the end time, or if you notice any problems while testing, please 
page us at (877)497-3254.