Subject: Re: TW Capacity Options
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

I do not see any problems with the draft tariff sheets. My concerns are how 
to implement this new service. We need to start meeting with 
marketing/legal/regulatory to determine how we will implement this & define 
the system requirements. Here are some of my questions:

If we recall & the nomination is still in place, then how do we allocate? 
What are the allocation rules?
How do we track the volumes/contracts that have been recalled? Who will 
monitor this process? What type of process is needed to track recalls & 
transporter call volumes?
What is the timing for the recall notice? Can it occur after the gas day has 
started? Will we have partial day recalls?
Will the recall option & transporter put option carry over to the aquiring 
shipper? What system changes are needed for capacity release?
How do we require a shipper to take firm transport capacity? Will this have 
some type of OFO notice similar to EFBH that requires the shipper to nominate?
How will the invoice system be changed to handle the various option fee 
processes? Will we store this information at a contract level in CBS or in 
the rate system at a contract level? Who will load & monitor these fee 
options?
Do we need a new Rate Schedule?

Lindy, can you let me know when you are availble to start meeting on this new 
service so that I can create our system requirements document. I am availble 
July 24th, 25th, & 26th.

Please let me know.

Thanks Ramona