Subject: Interactive Open Season Ready For Testing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

The latest changes to the Interactive Open Season application have been moved 
into production and are ready for testing.  These modifications include:

Displaying the actual bids along with the evaluated bids on each of the 
detail lines.  This will allow shippers to see the actual bid rate for all 
bids greater than max rate.
Calculating the winning bids based on evaluated bid and term only (ignore 
time entered).  A " * " in the first column now means that the bid is a 
potential winner, not an actual winner.
Forcing shippers to bid on the full volume of the package.

The modifications do not include:

Allowing users to supersede any of their own bids greater than or equal to 
max rate.  Because this modification introduces a high risk factor, it will 
be made after Fiday's IOS.

Because some of these modifications affect the way in which bids are ranked, 
thorough testing by the Marketing team should be completed before any 
shippers are allowed to enter the system.