Subject: Contract Admin Procedures
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:02:00 -0800 (PST)

We met with Rick Dietz and the Contract Admin group today regarding contract 
admin processes for "regular" TW deals and the upcoming EnronOnline deals.

For the regular deals:

Primary Contract Admin person is Michelle Cormier, backup by Dennis Lee.
Michelle Lokay will essentially take over the admin duties previously handled 
by Christine Stokes including generating discount letters and inputting rates 
in the system.  Backup will be handled by TK Lohman, Kevin Hyatt, and Craig 
Buehler.
The contract log and previous "firm book report" will be replaced by the 
automated "Transactional Report" from the contract system.
We will also look at establishing a "general" mailbox to which customers can 
send contract change requests.  This way multiple team members can access the 
box and handle the requests.

For On-line Deals

Michelle Lokay is the primary contact working with Michelle Cormier.  
Counter-parties will not receive a paper contract but will be get a 
confirming email.
Credit will be have already been approved as part of the online process.
Michelle Lokay will print the screen once a deal has been lifted and route 
that to Contract Admin for input to the system.
M. Cormier will generate the contract number so it can be emailed to the 
customer.

Let me know if you have questions.
thanks
kh