Subject: Re: POGO I/C - Lea Co.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 01:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Keep in mind that if we wait to see if the well is a producer, we have 
probably lost 2 weeks of the 4 week in-service that POGO has requested in 
their first conversations.  Since we have a pre-payment, I agree that the 
design and generation of a material list proceed.  Let me know if you hear 
anything contrary to what the field rep. has conveyed to Laura K.  Please fax 
the signed copy of the work order to Reggie, if you did not take care of it 
last Friday.  Have a great week!

PT 3-0667

---------------------- Forwarded by Perry Frazier/ET&S/Enron on 01/08/2001 
09:04 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Earl Chanley                           01/05/2001 04:14 PM

To: "Laura J. Kunkel" <[email-masked]>
cc: Perry Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: POGO I/C - Lea Co.  

LK

GO AHEAD WITH THE DESIGN AND MATERIAL LIST FOR THE INTERCONNECT AND KEEP 
TRACK  OF TIME. THEY HAVE PAID SOME MONEY UP FRONT AND WE CAN USE PART OF 
THAT IF NEEDED AND THEY DO NOT WANT THE I/C LATER. LET'S JUST BE PREPARED IF 
NEEDED FOR A QUICK RESPONSE TIME. THE WORK ORDER IS BEING SUBMITTED AND WE 
WILL HAVE A NUMBER ASAP. 

AS USUAL, YOU ARE EXCEEDING YOUR PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS AND BEING 
RESPONSIVE TO THE CUSTOMER.  !!! I DON'T HAVE TO SAY THAT ANYMORE, I FORGOT 
AND THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL MY BOSS. NOW I CAN REALLY SAY WHAT I WANT. 
##3*%$##))*&!!!

THANKS 
EC

"Laura J. Kunkel" <[email-masked]> on 01/05/2001 03:24:52 PM
To: "Earl Chanley" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: POGO I/C - Lea Co.

EC,  I received a call from Richard Wright this afternoon and before he
proceeds with hiring an engineering company, et. al., he wants to make sure
that the well will produce.  So, that is on hold for a couple of weeks, it
sounds like.  However, he did say that they would want it installed
yesterday, basically, if it does produce.
 At any rate, I have requested ROW clearance from Cecil and sent the
environmental matrix to Butch s they can proceed with their part.
Laura J. Kunkel
Project Manager
Trigon-Sheehan, LLC.
505-627-9124
[email-masked]