Subject: Training Rooms -CONFIRMATION
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 03:39:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Carl Carter/NA/Enron on 01/08/2001 11:34 
AM ---------------------------
From: Lydia Cannon@ECT on 01/08/2001 11:31 AM
To: Carl Carter/NA/Enron@Enron, Naveed Ahmed/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: LeRea Pharr/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Training Rooms -CONFIRMATION

Training room EB564 have been reserved for:  Wednesday, January 17th, 1-5pm.  
$300 has been charged to your CO & CC.  If you have any questions, give me a 
call.

Lydia
3-9975
---------------------- Forwarded by Lydia Cannon/HOU/ECT on 01/08/2001 11:27 
PM ---------------------------

From:  Lydia Cannon                                                           
  01/08/2001 10:35 AM	

	                           

To: LeRea Pharr/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Carlos Alatorre/NA/Enron@Enron, Naveed Ahmed/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Training Rooms

LeRea,

This is a request to reserve a training room in the Enron building on:

  DATES: Wednesday or Thursday
    Janauary 17th or 18th, 2001

  TIME:  1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

  CO#:  087B

  CC#:  103242

Thank you for your assistance in advance.  Please let me know, if a room is 
available.

Lydia
3-9975