Subject: JANUARY MEMBERSHIP MIXER - One more try!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:42:00 -0800 (PST)

>HAPPY NEW YEAR NESA/HEA Members!
 >
 >Join us for our first event of the new millennium on Thursday,
January >18th at PAESANOS LOUNGE downtown at 213 Milam Street, between
Franklin >and Congress.  This event is sponsored by:
 >
 >NATIONAL ENERGY & TRADE, LLC
 >
 >and begins at 5:00 p.m.  Your first drink is FREE and a buffet will
be >available.  Come enjoy networking with other members in the main bar,
>or take advantage of PAESANOS selection of fine cigars that you can >enjoy
in their luxurious smoking lounge.  Special guest artist YVONNE >WASHINGTON
will perform beginning at 8:00 p.m., and if you've never >heard her, you
don't want to miss her!  NO COVER CHARGE! Valet parking is available, plus
there are plenty of surface lots in the area.
 >
 >Also, as additional incentive, bring a new member with you and your
>names (yours and the new member) go into a drawing for a great door >prize,
graciously donated by Chairman Kay Atchison from Duke Energy!  This is an
excellent opportunity for you to renew your dues as >well.  A pdf file of a
membership application is attached for those of >you who haven't yet
received your renewal form in the mail.  You can >download Adobe Acrobat
from our website at www.nesanet.org <http://www.nesanet.org>  if you can't
>open it.
 >
 >So if you can join us, email me at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  We look >forward to seeing each of you
then!
 >
  <<NESANEAmembership.pdf>> >

 - NESANEAmembership.pdf