Subject: Omaha IT Announcement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:47:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry you were missed yesterday in the distrubution list for this 
announcement message.  I have made the adjustments to my email lists.

Thanks.  Jean.  

From: Jean McFarland on 01/11/2001 02:09 PM
Sent by: ETS General Announcement
To: Omaha Office - All Employees, Sue Neville/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Morgan 
Gottsponer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Theresa Branney/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Kay 
Threet/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Reyna Cabrera/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Martha 
Janousek/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kimberly Watson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sean 
Bolks/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jim Wiltfong/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Vernon 
Mercaldo/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Pilar Ramirez/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Craig 
Buehler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Stephen Herber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Burleson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Weller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Penny 
McCarran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda Wehring/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frank 
Semin/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bob Stevens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lisa 
Valley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lee Ferrell/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Michael G 
Stage/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steve Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob Martinez/Enron@EnronXGate, Tony 
Mayer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lisa Sawyer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Nick 
Rahn/Enron@EnronXGate, Michael Sullivan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], 
Jim Kolodgie/Corp/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], Mark 
Gigliotti/Enron@EnronXGate 

Subject: Omaha IT Announcement

To:  Omaha Office

From:  Bill Cordes, Dave Neubauer, and Steve Hotte

Subject:  Omaha Helpdesk Consolidation

We are pleased to announce that effective immediately we are consolidating 
the two Omaha Infrastructure teams into one team that supports Enron,s Two 
Pacific Place office building in Omaha.  We believe this consolidation will 
provide all Enron employees in Omaha better support in a more efficient 
manner.  This new team will continue to work with the Houston ETS 
Infrastructure team to implement the ETS standard across companies and cities.

Joe Palik will lead the new team.  Joe and the team will be responsible for 
all the day-to-day operations relating to help desk calls, desktop support, 
and Infrastructure support.  Joe will have a dual reporting role to both Tony 
Mayer and Bob Martinez. 

Jean McFarland is moving into full-time project management, reporting to Bob 
Martinez.  In the near-term, in addition to her project work, Jean will 
remain accessible to her current customers and Joe and his team to help in 
this transition.

Until the completion of the Omaha Windows 2000 and Exchange implementation, 
Mike Guzman and Tommy Sellers will be spending the majority of their time on 
this project reporting to Jean.  Jean will continue to have responsibility 
for this and other key ETS projects currently in progress or planned for 
2001.  Diane Becker will continue to work on the Windows 2000 Security items 
along with her help desk responsibilities.

Once the Windows 2000 project is complete, reporting to Joe will be:

 Infrastructure Platform:  Helpdesk/Desktop:
 Mike Guzman (W2K)    Karen Melton
 Mike Rasmussen  Diane Becker
 Tyler Theobald ,  Randy Lukken
Dan Bunch
       Ed Wojcik
     Tommy Sellers , (W2K)

The first step in this merger will be to combine the help desks and move to a 
common help desk call system.  Once this is complete, we,ll initiate 
cross-training activities in the desktop support area, allowing these support 
functions to be shared. 

Please congratulate Jean and Joe on their new responsibilities and work with 
them to ensure a smooth transition to one support team for Omaha.  If you 
have any questions or concerns, please contact one of us, Bob Martinez, or 
Tony Mayer.  Thank you for your cooperation.