Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Rich,
The POGO well isn't completed yet.  They expect to be down within three 
weeks.  This well is adjacent to the big EOG well that came into our system a 
couple of months ago and is in the same formation.  The EOG gas is still good 
gas so far.  Hopefully POGO's gas will be the same.
Thanks,  Arnie

Rich Jolly
01/18/2001 09:02 AM
To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron
cc: Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect  

Mike this is in your court now. Can it be installed by the middle of 
February? Arnie has anyone seen  a gas analysis on this?
Thanks
Rich

Michelle Lokay
01/18/2001 08:42 AM

To: Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect  

According to John Havard with Pogo, we are to continue on.  With the work 
order approved, I was told the landowner's notification had already begun.  
Pogo is buying the required equipment (including chromotograph, monitors, 
etc.), per our specifications.  They will own the equipment, but we will 
operate.  Let me know if you guys have additional information...is this still 
possible by the middle of February?  Thanks.

Rich Jolly
01/17/2001 05:46 AM
To: Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect  

Thanks Arnie. Even if Pogo owns the meter station we want to operate it 
including the flow control.This is one of the ways we're keeping our UAF 
down. If I can help let me know. We do need to discuss who will operate the 
facilities asap.
RJ

Arnie Bailey
01/16/2001 03:55 PM

To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Pogo Interconnect

Michelle,

I was wondering where we stand now on the Pogo interconnect South of WT-1 on 
the West Texas Lateral.  Per our phone conversation a few days ago it sounded 
like the 30 day landowner notification would be the biggest hold up.  What 
will be the design capacity for the interconnect?  I think you told me, but I 
can't find it in my notes.  My understanding is that there will be a 
chromatograph, sulfur monitor, water monitor, flow control and a way to shut 
in if pressure reaches our MAOP.  Also, who will own and operate the 
station?  Let me know if I'm off base on any of this or what I've missed and 
also don't hesitate to call if you need anything.  Please let us know as 
things progress.

Thanks,  Arnie

Work - 505-625-8005
Home - 505-627-9230
Cell - 505-626-1530
Page - 800-586-5735