Subject: Re: Contract Options
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Although I have turned over the capacity tracking spreadsheet duty to 
Michelle (who has eagerly accepted), I still maintain another spreadsheet of 
the long term FT agreements which the options are tracked on.  It might be a 
good idea for the transport options to be tracked on both spreadsheets.

Christine Stokes
07/25/2000 10:55 AM
To: Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Contract Options  

(Michelle - I think you mentioned you are now going to be the "Keeper" of the 
Capacity Book:)

Richardson Products Company
Contract 24198
Option to suspend contract for up to 3 months/year.  Request must be provided 
to Transwestern 5 days prior to the end of month preceding the requested 
"suspended" month.

Richardon Products has ROFR rights in addition to the right to extend the 
term for up to an additional 4 years beyond the primary term by giving TW 
written notice at least 6 months prior to the expiration of the priamry term, 
subject to available capacity and provided TW and Richardson are able to 
agree on trasport rates to be charges.

Current expiration date is 4/30/02.

Lorraine Lindberg
07/05/2000 03:38 PM
To: Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, 
Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Hyatt 

Subject: Contract Options

As we discussed in staff meeting this morning, please provide me with a 
summary of any type of transport options imbedded in your assigned customer 
accounts' contracts (i.e., contract #, Shipper name, explanation of option, 
term of contract, term of option, how much advance notice to trigger the 
option, etc.).  I will incorporate these transport options into a capacity 
spreadsheet which will be forwarded to our group.

Please try to forward this information to me at your earliest convenience.  
Thanks.

Lorraine