Subject: Re: California Capacity Report for week of 1/15-1/19:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:02:00 -0800 (PST)

In addition, it's my understanding that the border numbers are the take-away 
capacity at the border, not El Paso's delivery capacity.  EP is still down 
several 100 MMBtu/d due to lower line pressure restrictions mandated by Fed 
DOT after the New Mexico explosion.

KH

   
	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Michelle Lokay                           01/23/2001 07:57 AM

To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: California Capacity Report for week of 1/15-1/19:  

Yes, these numbers are the posted volumes according to their bulletin board.  
Update, as of 01/23...PG&ETop is 699 (61%), SoCalEhr is 1195 (96%), and 
SoCalTop ios 538 (100%).  These volumes are slightly above last week's 
posting.  I was told that the board was the official source for throughput 
information; but, I will see if there is another source.

Steven Harris
01/22/2001 08:53 AM
To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: California Capacity Report for week of 1/15-1/19:  

Are you absolutely positive about these numbers? With all the problems in CA 
how could El Paso not be flowing more at Topock? I know we are taking up part 
of the space but it seems like they should be full to SoCal as well. Please 
reconfirm with other sources.

   

	From:  Michelle Lokay                           01/19/2001 02:11 PM

To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: California Capacity Report for week of 1/15-1/19:

Transwestern's average deliveries to California were 1109 MMBtu/d (100%) with 
San Juan lateral throughput at 866 MMBtu/d and Rio Puerco at 94 MMBtu/d.  
Total east deliveries averaged 327 MMBtu/d.  

El Paso average deliveries to California were 2262 MMBtu/d (77%) :
- PG&ETop (capacity 1140 MMBtu/d) deliveries averaged 651 MMBtu/d (57%)
- SoCalEhr (capacity 1250 MMBtu/d) deliveries averaged 1074 MMBtu/d (86%)
- SoCalTop (capacity 541 MMBtu/d) deliveries averaged 537 MMBtu/d (99%)

Friday posted Gas Daily prices:
 SoCal gas, large pkgs  11.375
 PG&E, large pkgs  10.055
 TW San Juan      7.60 
 TW Permian      7.59

Friday Enron Online bases:
  Feb  Mar  Apr-Jun  Jul-Sep  Oct
Perm-CA 5.30  2.83  2.32  3.22  2.02
SJ - CA  5.55  3.05  2.71  3.74  2.45   
SJ-Waha   .19     .17    .39    .43       .44
Perm-Waha   .05     .00      .00    .00    .00